|Deposit Methods||Credit Card, Maestro, Wire Transfer, Sofort, PaySafeCard, Ukash, GiroPay, PostePay, EPS|
BDSwiss at a Glance
Founded in 2012, BDSwiss has become one of the leading online financial institutions in Europe. This online brokerage site was granted a license by CySec, the financial regulator of Cyprus in 2013. Their dedication towards creating a user-friendly, multi-functional and steadfast Forex trading platform has made them so popular among neophytes and seasoned Forex traders. With BDSwiss, we have the opportunity to trade Binary Options, CFDs, Forex and Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Etherium. Please take your time to read full BDSwiss broker review before registering.
Trading Forex with BDSwiss
Trading Forex has become comparatively easier with BDSwiss. The broker guides their clients step-by-step and provides valuable information and suggestions throughout the process. This is extremely beneficial for the newcomers in Forex trading market. Here are the top reasons of trading Forex with BDSwiss broker:
- 24×7: BDSwiss is open throughout the day. The website can be accessed from PCs, tablets and smartphones if there is an internet connection.
- Focused: We know that the Forex market concentrates on near about eight major currencies. This online broker ensures that their customer does not get confused regarding when to bid or stop. They offer over 130 assets in case of Forex trading.
- Liquidity: The current turnover of the foreign exchange market is over $ 4 trillion. With such a huge prospect, the online broker guides the newcomers towards a smooth traffic regarding buying or unloading currency.
On signing up, BDSwiss first asks some preliminary questions. They have 4 different classes (Currency Pairs, Indices, Commodities and Treasuries) for their customers to choose assets from. If a customer is planning on trading larger volumes then small price changes will have a greater impact on their trading account balance. The Forex market is more likely to be volatile. Therefore, there is always the risk of losing money when trading. With the help of BDSwiss, we could set a limit (or Stop-Loss order) which reduces the risk of losing money. This means that the position will automatically close on reaching the set price level. If the customers follow the instructions of the broker and make decisions accordingly they can expect a neat profit margin (above 65%).
When trading Forex, BDSwiss offers two types of accounts—Basic and Black. The leverage of both the accounts is 1:400. The key benefit is that the Basic account offers high leverage while the Black account does not require any commission. These accounts are built to cater to different types of trades.
Procedure of Registering with BDSwiss
Forex Demo Account
BDSwiss allows their clients to create a Forex/CFD ‘Demo Account’. But the client has to first check out with the account manager if they are eligible for this service or not.
Trading Binary Options with BDSwiss
Trading Binary Options is considerably easier with BDSwiss. The online broker suggests when is the best time for trading this asset and also indicates through charts and articles how different markets are operating. Their suggested strategies vary as trading Binary Options depend on the market situations and the assets being traded. It is not impossible for a trader to attain 75% to 81% as the return on yield.
Trading Crypto with BDSwiss
The volumes of Bitcoin and Etherium have exponentially increased for the last two years. When trading cryptocurrencies with BDSwiss, the minimum lot size is 0.1 lots and the maximum lot size is 1 lot (per position). The decision to trade on cryptocurrencies depends on the trader’s ability to understand market evaluations like the charts and Fibonacci sequence. The traders can take the help of the numerous BDSwiss articles on trading cryptocurrencies.
Minimum Deposit & Minimum Trade
BDSwiss asks their clients to deposit at least $100.
The users can start trading with a considerably low amount, $ 5.
(There is really no upper limit when it comes to trading with BDSwiss.)
The clients can open their accounts in EUR, USD or GBP.
(Bid amount + Ask amount)/ (divided by) 2
–This is the formula used for determining generated quotes in the case of a trader having a vast majority of underlying assets.
A trader can get up to 85% of their profit from a single transaction.
BDSwiss uses the SpotOption’s system for building their Binary Options trading platform. They offer 6 types of options of trading contracts:
- “Call/Put” – The trader has to assess whether the price will move below or above the given level within the next 10 to 60 minutes. But the timing depends on the strategy devised by the trader.
- “Pairs” – “Pair” has become quite popular among the traders. It uses a strategy akin to “Call/Put” which allows the trader to envisage the performance of two competing shares or assets.
- “60 seconds” – The difference between “Call/Put” and “60 seconds” lies in the expiration time. Due to such a short time range, this instrument is also known as short-term options.
- “Long-term” – This type is best suited for traders who require flexibility in time. Hence, the expiration ranges from one week to one year.
- “Ladder” – In this case, the trader has to set a price level for their selected asset. This depends on the trader’s ability to read and interpret the present market situation and their ability to predict the price of the asset in the near future.
- “One touch” – This instrument requires the trader to envisage the price of an underlying asset prior to expiring. The time taken in reaching the anticipated price is also of utmost importance. This type is risky but it is not unheard of a trader to make an 85% payout.
MetaTrader4 is the platform used for trading Forex/CFD. Trading cryptocurrencies also require this platform. This type of Forex VPS (Virtual Private Server) hosting is user-friendly and has amazing speed. It is also affordable. This feature enables the newcomers to invest without any anxiety. The deal spreads are considerably lower (1-2 pips).
Customer Service and App Trading
Through BDSwiss, customers can trade Forex, Binary options or Cryptocurrencies at their convenient time and from anywhere in the world. Their customer service is available in 19 different languages. Android users should take advantage of their app. The customer can also download this app from iTunes if they are using an iPhone. Customers can download the app for free. It is pre-programmed with analytical tools. Other than Windows Phone, this app can be easily accessed on mobile and tablet devices. The features offered by the app are akin to those offered by the desktop application. The only difference lies in screen size and placement of interface elements. Thus, a person can interchangeably use the app and its desktop version.
Their Strategy Center constitutes of trading market experts whose sole aim is to aid the traders to astutely invest and increase their chances of making more profits.
BDSwiss offers courses which train neophytes to successfully conduct online Forex trading. They can learn the ways of trading currencies, indices, stocks and commodities and the differences. The trendline charts of present and past market, which help traders to successfully predict the future condition of the market, can be easily accessed from their website. BDSwiss publishes journals on current market situations online. Customers should read these journals and make an informed decision. They also offer live seminars and webinars which are extremely helpful when trading Forex.
One can never be sure in the present scenario. It is becoming hard to trust people day by day. But with BDSwiss, there is no reason to worry. BDSwiss is registered under and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (License number: 199/13). BDSwiss LLC has been authorised by the U. S. National Futures Association. CYSEC (EU) had granted a license to BDSwiss Holding PLC. BDS Markets has been authorised and is regulated by the FSC. Moreover, all the information transferred over the Internet is SSL encrypted. This means that there are minimal chances of leakage of confidential data. The clients can make payments only through major Credit Cards or by Wire Transfer. Thus the chances of loss of money during the transaction are diminished. Moreover, the trader gets a 10% refund on unsuccessful trades.
While availing the services of BDSwiss, we have found the online broker as a reliable platform for Forex trading. Their Strategy Center has helped in devising strategies which ultimately led to increased profit. Their customer service and the system of money transactions are to be recommended.