Numerous Binary Options and Forex trading websites are available nowadays to meet the increasing demand in the trading market. It has, therefore, become difficult to choose a good and legitimate trading website as with the increase in the number of traders the number of scam trading sites has also increased. This article lists some of the most popular trading websites to guide the traders or investors in making the right decision.
Best Trading Sites
Let’s take a look at some of the most popular online Binary Options trading websites.
- Ayrex: Regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) and operational since 2014, Ayrex has rapidly grown to become one of the most renowned Binary Options trading sites. The trading site offers two types of accounts—Regular account and Islamic account. With over 70 trading instruments and 0.028 sec speed of opening trades, this broker offers some unique features such that the trades end up in wins. Ayrex is the first trading site that facilitates automatic withdrawals and the minimum withdrawal amount is $5.
- ETX Capital: This online Binary Options trading website is regulated Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The Binary Options trading account of ETX Capital requires a minimum deposit of $100 and the investment amount starts from $10. The traders can trade in EUR, USD and GBP currencies with a return as high as 85%. ETX Capital also dishes out bonuses from time to time to their clients. Their clients can choose to deposit and withdraw in any one of the means supported by the trading site (wire or bank transfer, credit/debit cards, Skrill e-Wallet and many others).
- GO Markets: GO Markets is licensed by Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and offers four types of accounts to their clients. The traders can choose to do 60 seconds Binary Options trading or even weekly trades. Being linked with ASIC, GO Markets has not yet faced any security issues.
- HighLow: HighLow is also accredited by ASIC and offers lucrative trading signals. The process of opening an account is simple and so is the payment and withdrawal process. Their clients can choose from over 80 assets for trading. The beginner will find it extremely easy to navigate through the website.
- BDSwiss: Regulated by CySEC, BDSwiss was established in 2012 and has become one of the top trading sites in Europe. It is quite easy to trade Binary Options with BDSwiss as the online broker offers various trading charts, indicators and trading signals that suggest the best time for trading an underlying asset.
- IQ Option: IQ Option is accredited by CYSEC and has a user-friendly website. Trading signals and trading charts are there to help the traders make a wise investment and choose the right time to Call/Put. Security is one of their major concerns and so has implemented SSL Protocol.
Listed below are some of the top online Forex trading websites:
- ETX Capital: Trading Forex with an online trading site like ETX Capital has many surreptitious advantages. Lucrative leverage ratio, tighter spreads and a large number of currency pairs are just to name a few. Here, at ETX Capital, a trader’s account is insured up to $50,000. The traders can take help from the numerous articles and guides regarding Forex trading available on the ETX Capital website.
- XM: This renowned CySEC regulated Forex trading website is popular among most of the European countries. XM uses MT4 and MT5 trading platforms for Forex trading and these are available in the form of the mobile app. The traders can take advantage of the bonuses offered by XM including the welcome bonus of 15%. They will also receive daily updates regarding the trading market that help in fundamental analysis while trading Forex.
- IC Markets: IC Markets is one of the most renowned Forex trading online websites that is regulated by ASIC’s directives. They also provide an Islamic account that follows Shariah laws. From advanced trading tools like FX Blue LLP to simple line charts, everything is just a click away on the website of IC Markets. The online trading site offers a variety of spreads and some are as low as 0.1 pips on EUR/USD.
- FXCM: Forex Capital Markets or FXCM has a huge number of followers worldwide since its conception in 1999. A large number of currency pairs, tight spreads and VPS are some of the reasons to choose FXCM.
All the top online trading sites mentioned above offer Demo accounts through which the traders can backtesting their trading strategies and check out the features of the website. They also come with a healthy dose of warning as trading Binary Options or Forex is always involves some risks.