The Ayrex Platform is a well known, innovative tool for Binary Options Trading, providing their clients with the best trading experience in the binary options market. Convenient for both professionals as well as novice traders, the Ayrex platform has a secure service, where clients always come first. Read below how to use Ayrex like a pro – ultimate guide.
Ayrex Broker Information
|Headquarters||Charlestown, St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Languages||English, German, Italian, Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Malaysia|
|Minimum 1st Deposit||$5|
|Minimum Trade Amount||$5|
|Maximum Trade Amount||$5000|
|Bonus||Deposit > $100 and receive up-to 30% cash-back bonus|
|Free Demo Account||Yes|
|Deposit Methods||Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, Bank Transfer|
|Withdrawal Methods||Neteller, Skrill, FasaPay, Bank Transfer|
|Number of Assets||70+|
|Expiry Times||30 sec, 1 min, 2 min, 3 min, 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, 1 hour|
|Types of Assets||Currencies, Commodities, Stock Indices, Crypto|
|Option Types||Short Term, High/Low|
|Trading Currency||USD, EUR|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR|
|US Traders Allowed||No|
Before we delve into the main aspects and working principles of this platform, let us first see what factors make it a cut above the rest.
- Fast Withdrawals & Instant trade Execution: Ayrex is known for fast withdrawal speeds as well as several options for deposits and withdrawals. Credit cards, wire transfers and e-wallets are just some of the online payments accepted. A standout feature is an automatic withdrawal option, where withdrawals are instantly processed and validated following a two-step authentication process.
- Deposit Amount and Bonus: The minimum Deposit amount is fixed at $25, offering bonuses of 10%, 20% and 30% for any deposit above $100, $500 or $1000 respectively.
- Demo Account: Ayrex offers a free Ayrex demo account for new entries which is also available outside of trading hours, i.e. on weekends. It’s clearly accessible and provides novice traders with $1000 worth of virtual money to practice with. This can be instrumental in aiding a novice trader to find his feet in this highly competitive options market.
- Customer Support: Customer Support is responsive as well as available 24/5. They answer questions in very efficient and timely manner, as clearing customer queries is their number one priority. There is also a live chat option to communicate with customer service personnel in real-time.
How to Create an Ayrex Account
The first step to create your very own Ayrex Account is to complete the registration. To register an account, just click on the “log in” button on the upper right side of the website.
Registration: A pop-up window will be displayed with an option of registration. Fill out your personal information in the mandatory fields. There is also an option for opening an Islamic account. Next, accept their terms and conditions and click the Open Account button. You will receive an email with a confirmation link attached. Follow the link and you’ll be redirected to your personal Ayrex Account.
Types of Account: Unlike other online brokers of its type, Ayrex only has one type of account for all traders. Hence, there are no subdivisions like Gold/Silver/Bronze or premium accounts. The minimum deposit amount for opening an account is only $5 with a minimum trade of £1.
Traders have the full liberty to choose how much they want to deposit at a time. Any amount that’s below $100 does not qualify for a sign up bonus. However, those who make $100 deposits get a bonus deposit of 10-30% depending on the amount.
As mentioned Earlier, one of the standout features of Ayrex is that it offers Islamic Account, fully compliant with Sharia law. This means, Muslim traders can trade freely, as there are no hidden interest rates or other fees or costs. This custom platform is called “halal” platform.
The verification process normally takes place after a trader has initiated his/her first trade. This is a crucial security measure which is in compliance with International Financial policies and regulations.
Ayrex will ask for certain personal documents (unscanned versions). Upload the documents by clicking on the “documents” tab on the left side menu.
Be advised that no Withdrawal Transaction can be possible if a trader does not complete the verification process.
Documents Required: Personal identification documents and proof of residential address among others. Other details are shown below:
Changing Initial Password During First Use
After the email address verification has been completed and you receive your PIN code, head over to the “Personal” tab to change your PIN and passcode. You should see the window shown below.
Recovering Your Pin Code
If for any reason you cannot recall your PIN code and are unable to change it, please follow these steps below to restore the PIN.
- Go to “Withdrawal”
- Select appropriate withdrawal method.
- Enter all information relating to the particular withdrawal
- Click on “Next”
- Please enter any random PIN code
- You will see a message “PIN code entered incorrectly. You can restore it”
- Click on Restore button
- You will then be asked for your account password. Enter it.
- The PIN code will then be sent to your designated email.
As mentioned earlier, a minimum deposit of at least 25 USD/EUR is required to deposit into your account. There is a variety of deposit methods to choose from in this section, which can be found in the left side menu. Options include: Neteller, Skrill, Visa, FasaPay, Union Pay and Mandin BCA
In this example, we use Neteller. You will then be prompted to fill in all the required fields. Choose a Bonus amount when applicable. There is also a “disable” option for anybody not wanting to claim the bonus. Click on the Deposit button next to finalize the process.
It should be noted that Ayrex does not accept third party deposits. In such cases, the entire deposit amount will get refunded to the third party payment source.
For a trader, the first deposit defines the currency of his/her account. As mentioned earlier, traders can choose either USD or EUR to begin. However, this option cannot be changed after the first deposit has been completed.
You will be prompted to confirm the information. After careful checking, hit the confirm button. Depending on the deposit option you have chosen, you may be redirected to an intermediary website in order to finalise the transaction. The funds then get instantly deposited into your personal Ayrex account. AYREX pays the transaction fees for depositing.
Deposits for Indonesian Local banks
In case a trader wants to make a deposit with a local Indonesian bank, you will have to choose the Mandiri/BCA deposit option indicated below.
Enter the amount of money you would like to deposit in IDR (Indonesian Rupiah) which is automatically converted in US dollars. Before clicking on the Deposit option, always check whether the Ayrex Account name and the name stated on your personal ID are the same. You will then be redirected to a section called “Deposit Confirmation”. Confirm the information you’ve entered. After confirmation Ayrex will provide you with bank details. This is for making a deposit in your Indonesian personal banking account via internet banking. This information is also sent to your registered email address.
Deposits for Malaysian Banks
In case you want to use a Malaysian bank account for deposits and withdrawals, AYREX has options from a list of specific banks, listed below.
- CIMB bank
- OCBC bank
- Bank Islam
- Affin bank
- RHB bank
- HSBC bank
- Public bank Berhad
- bank Rakyat
- Hong Leong bank
- Alliance bank
- Standard Chartered bank
- Bank Muamalat
- Bank Simpanan National
In this case, the minimum deposit amount becomes 111 MYR. Deposits are processed generally within one to three hours of making the request on a normal working day. Choose the Malaysian Bank option and choose a recipient’s bank (CIMB or MayBank) . Enter the deposit amount as shown below.
Go to the “Sender’s Bank” option to choose your banking option from the above-mentioned list of banks. The next step involves choosing the type of transfer method: online banking transfer, ATM/CDM cash deposit, or bank cash deposit. Fill in the Bank account number and click on Send Request.
You will now receive bank credentials for making your transaction to Ayrex. Please refrain from adding words like “deposit” or “Ayrex” under “Recipients reference”. Your bank should be provided with the reference id mentioned in the form. Click on “confirm” to make a transaction.
Using E-Wallets for Deposits
Ayrex offers traders an option of using E-wallets for deposits/withdrawals. Currently, it supports Neteller, Fasapay and Skrill wallets. After the deposit form has been filled out completely, you’ll be redirected to the site of the payment processor you’ve chosen. Log-in to your e-wallet account and a transaction form will open. Normally, all e-wallets are free of any commission and have instant processing methods.
Trading on the Ayrex Platform
In this section, we will discuss the different ways you can use your Ayrex platform for trading different assets as well as the host of other functions found on this platform.
Ayrex offers an extensive list of tradable assets, located on the right-hand side of the interface. There are various options such as currency pairs, commodities, indices and stocks.
- Currency Pairs: Currency Pairs are one of the most popularly traded asset class, not only in Ayrex but in almost all similarplatforms. It defines the proportion of base and quote currencies. For example, in the case of AUDUSD, AUD is the base currency while USD is the quote currency.
- Indices: Every stock exchange has its indices. The prices are determined by an average value of all the shares of the particular company included in the specific index. To keep it simple, indices refer to aggregated financial instruments which consist of groups of different shares.
- Commodities: All goods which are traded globally on stock markets are collectively known as commodities trading. Their prices are determined by global figures of supply and demand and consist of precious metals like Gold, Silver, etc as well as Oil.
- Stocks: Stocks trading is a soon to be announced trading option which is affected by global events, financial news as well as other economic factors.
Choosing a Type of Option
AYREX provides traders with Ayrex binary options trading. Each option type has its own benefits and features and can be profitable to a trader depending on the trading strategies implemented as well as their trading preferences. The right hand panel of the platform contains a list of option types from where you can choose from.
High-Low options are a very old type of binary options trading. Traders need to make a correct prediction about the price movement, whether it’s going to be higher or lower than the opening price.
Traders can set an expiration time ranging from 15 minutes to one hour. This can be done by adjusting the arrows on both sides of the expiration time field. Only preset timeframes are available, as this time cannot be customised. You will also find a “time to buy option” tab which indicates the period of time left to open a deal in that selected timeframe. The outcome field indicates the return you will get if your prediction is correct. Traders also have to choose a call button if they want to invest in rising movements of quotes. Similarly, use the Put button if you think the quotes will fall.
Based on High/Low options, short-term options have a significantly smaller expiry times which makes them advantageous. Traders prefer using short-term options for high profitability during periods of strong market fluctuations. The stakes are always high in such situations but there is also a chance of attaining higher profitability.
Ayrex offers 30 Seconds, 1, 2, 3, and 5 Minutes options to choose from. Click on any of the tabs above the Call and Put buttons.
One Touch options
One Touch options involve traders predicting price levels of a particular asset class. They must predict whether an asset’s price reaches or fails to reach the “target price”. The target price is usually set before the investment is made. To get the payout, click the “touch” button when the target price is reached. Your account automatically receives the deposit. Because there are four possible option types to invest in, there are 4 Call and Put buttons instead of the regular two. For instance, if a trader chooses “below” as well as “touch” at the same time, it will indicate that he/she thinks the price will touch the line located below the target price. Similarly, the “Not Touch” options would indicate that a trader thinks the price will not reach the line. Typical “For Touch/No Touch” Options have an expiry time which is fixed every fifteen minutes.
How to Use Signals
Ayrex provides binary options signals to help traders make a profitable prediction. All trading signals used by Ayrex are provided by Autochartist.com, a reliable, accurate and user-friendly charts provider. When you click on a particular signal, information relating to which asset you should invest in, expiration times and other related information will be displayed.
The following is a glossary of terms that can be found under this section, explained below.
- Asset – Click on this and you will be automatically transferred to the chosen asset.
- Interval: The Timeframe for which the signal was created for.
- Expiry Time: Indicate the time when the signal will expire.
- Countdown: Refers to the period of time which is covered by a particular signal’s prediction.
- Graph: Refers to the history of quotes for the highlighted asset.
- Profit: Refers to the return rate of a particular trade.
Things to Remember
- Always be aware of the market situation and before investing according to the signals.
- It is recommended to learn more about the technical aspects of trading signals before using them.
- Always check the Signal information carefully after comparing it with the current market situation.
Types of returns
Every Option has a pre-fixed return rate attached to it which gives a clear and transparent view of the profitability of each trade. Return rates from Ayrex can differ throughout the day, ranging from 60% to 85%. When you make a deal, it can have three possible outcomes, namely, In the Money, At the Money and Out of the Money.
- In the Money: An option Closed with a profit
- At the Money: An option with a target price, equal to the current market price of the selected asset.
- Out of the Money: An option not closed with a profit.
In the personal account section, select on withdrawal to begin the procedure. It is to be noted that only verified clients who have completed bonuses can lodge requests for withdrawals. There are two types of withdrawals: Manual and Automatic.
Ayrex’s Manual withdrawals are processed by their Financial Department and available only during working hours. Please note that Ayrex rejects several withdrawal requests at a time. The Support team is always reachable if you want to cancel an existing request.
Automatic Withdrawals are a recent addition to the platform ad Ayrex is one of the first platforms of its type to offer it. It allows traders to withdraw up to 100USD without the need to wait for approval. What’s more attractive is that this service is offered free of charge.
Joining a Bonus Event
Ayrex Holds Bonus Contest on a regular basis like the Ultra Fast Demo Contest, shown above. It gives Traders the opportunity to wind up to $100 within the span of an hour without any requirement for deposits.
Steps to follow:
- Sign Up first with a Contest Account where you need to personalise your contest profile.
- As soon as the contest is about to start, you will be alerted 15 minutes prior to the contest to give you a heads up.
- Pick the appropriate strategy that you think will get you ahead of your competitors. Successful traders can amass amounts of up to $100 in almost an hour.
Ayrex has a very solid offering when it comes to Binary options trading, evident by their client base of over 90,000 traders and counting. Ayrex has been regulated by Cysec, which provides a high degree of transparency to the platform’s workings.